We're passionate about offering our customers the best possible price on any product. We try to be as competitive as possible but, if you do manage to find a product for less somewhere else, we'll always try to match the price!
How to achieve a price match
Please read our terms and conditions below before contacting our sales team by filling in the Price Match Promise tab available on each product page. Alternatively, you can send e mail with details to email@example.com . You'll need the competitor's website address available or evidence and full details of an established store where the identical product is on display for regular sale.so our sales team can verify the match.
Price Match Conditions
- The product must be identical in all ways.
- The competitor website must have the goods in stock and ready to ship. When comparing items with multiple sizes / colours, the required size / colour must be in stock.
- The competitor website's final price must include shipping and GST.
- Unfortunately we're unable to match prices for websites based outside of New Zealand, unauthorised brand stockists, independent private or unregistered sellers, auctions or 3rd party sites such as Amazon or eBay.
- NZ Badminton Centre price match promise is not a binding contract. Whilst NZ Badminton Centre will endeavour to match any price, we reserve the right to refuse price matching at our sole discretion.
- It is the customers responsibility to contact us & request a price match before placing an order. Unfortunately we are unable to offer a price match after an order has been placed.
- We cannot offer to price match on shipping costs from other retailers
- We cannot offer to price match based on discount codes, clearance or one-off discounts or a one off bargained/negotiated price from other retailers on a particular day/instant..