Business League 2018 Starting Next week Tuesday the 25th Sept 7 PM
Thank you for your team entries.
We filled up all available spots well before the closing date and have 18 teams ready to play.
Many teams have been practising and getting ready.
10 teams are contesting in division 1 and 8 teams in division 2. All teams will be playing in all 9 weeks.
Format: Division 1: 9 weeks of round robin play Winner of the box is the Winner
Division 2: 7 weeks of Round robin play and 2 weeks of semi-final and finals.
Aloysius Oey will serve as the Referee for the tournament and Deputy will be Peter Hsu.
Since the level of the tournament is significantly high the Referees will be looking to strictly follow the tournament rules. One of the Referees will be always available during the tournament nights if you have any queries.
Re rules and procedures please make a note of the following specifically.
1. All games must commence not later than 7.15 PM each night.
2. All team captains must send in their line up of players by email or text to ( 021527117 / 02108765177) not later than Monday 12PM so that the tie sheets can be prepared.
3. All players must play in the order submitted and accepted. If the line-up order is incorrect that will be amended by the office automatically.
4. All games must be umpired by players alternatively from each team and umpires decisions are final unless overruled by the referee.
5. Last 3 ties of the tournament can only be played by registered team players who have played at least once in the first 6 weeks.
6. A player cannot play for another team unless approved by the referee in an exceptional situation.
7. Team captains can collect the tie sheets and shuttles from 6.30 PM from the pro-shop after paying the team fee of the following week unless the team had paid in full in advance.
8. Teams must use shuttles of both teams and share the balance equally or put extra shuttles equally. Extra shuttles can be purchased at the special price of $2 if needed.
8. At the end of each Tie, both captains must sign and the winning captain must hand over the Tie sheet to the Referee/Pro shop for approval before updating scores.
9. All Tie results and the team rankings will be generally available on the website each night of the tournament.
10. There will be prizegiving gathering and shared food/drinks on the 23rd November at the conclusion of the games.
Looking forward to the tournament and trust that there will be true sportsmanship and competitive spirit displayed throughout the tournament during
the next 9 weeks.
Team at Li Ning Badminton Centre